The 12-Volt powered Daiwa Tanacom is smaller, lighter and easier to use compared to other electric reels. Its sleek, lightweight design, houses a powerful and high performance electric system. It boasts a massive continuous winding power and a retrieval rate of up to 130m per minute. Upon retrieve the programmable Auto-Stop ensures that the winding stops at its predesignated length. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications. Packed with all the amazing technological innovations from its more expensive cousins, the Daiwa Tanacom is extremely durable. It is reliable too. It features corrosion resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
- Automated jigging function.
- Unique power lever for instant control of winding speed and power.
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieve from the bottom.
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface.
- 70kg max instant winding power.
- Manual winding option.
- Convenient 12-volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8v).
- Electric current usage load – 3 amps, stall 10 amps, maximum power 30 amps.
- Power cord.
- Brass and aluminium gearing.
- Washable design with sealed electronics.
- Gear ratio 2.3:1
- Ball Bearings 4
- Weight 1.49 kg
Take a look at our Daiwa products!