It’s the greatest fear of any fisherman: A severed line and a tale about the “One that got away?” Once again because many multipurpose oils are not plastic safe you run the risk of damaging your fishing reel (or worse yet your fishing line!) when the oil comes into prolonged contact with sensitive plastics.
Q-Fish is tested to be 100 percent plastic- and nylon safe. The oil also features excellent corrosion protection properties against saltwater environments and acts as a high performance cleaner and moisture repellent too.
- Cleans, Lubricates and drives out moisture.
- Penetrates and drives out water leaving a long lasting, non drying film.
- Prevents corrosion and protects fishing tackle even in storage.
- Corrosion inhibitors.
- Protects all metal reel parts.
- Great for Terminal tackle, Rod guides, knives, fresh and salt water reels.
- Fishing line safe.
- Will not damage monofilament.
- EVA grips, seals etc.
- Available in 150ml
Thanks to its triple-action formula, Q20 has been a firm favourite amongst firearm enthusiasts, hunters and fishermen for more than 70 years! However, as polymer technology becomes commonplace in the firearm and fishing markets, caution should be taken when using multipurpose oils on plastic components. Fortunately the folks at Q20 have removed the guesswork from your maintenance routine by formulating two plastic-safe products.
Take a look at our Spanjaard products!