The Daiwa Saltist Blue Multiplier Reel is designed with the latest trending features, strong yet compact and light. The drag system can apply as much as 8kg of pressure to the spool. Constructed from machined aluminium, anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, these reels are sturdy and durable yet high performing. The true free-spool of this star drag system allows for longer casts under a variety of conditions and uninhibited spool pay out, is ideally suited for fishing live bait. The 6.4 to 1 gear ratio is fast enough for jigging yet powerful enough to put big fish on the deck.
- Maximum drag pressure 8kg, well suited for braided line
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
- Extremely smooth free-spool
- Centrifugal Breaking System for control and longer casts
- Built from machined aluminium with an anodized finish for greater corrosion resistance
Take a look at our Daiwa products: